All internships will be inter-departmental to allow for a well-rounded intern experience. There will be marketing & communications opportunities such as:
- Assist the staff with company website maintenance (NashvilleSports.com & MusicCityBowl.com) as well as social media platforms.
- Create and update event listings on NashvilleSports.com events calendar
- Assist in the creation of Sports Council communication pieces
- Assist with event marketing & communications plans.
- Coordinate media clips.
- Coordinate communication projects such as souvenir game day program/media guide for the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl.
- Create social media calendars and assist with the digital marketing strategy for NSC & MCB
- Analyze data used to better project registration/participation trends that help forecast revenue growth
- Assist with marketing strategies through social media, e-marketing, and website promotion that support growth of our partner events
- Review current department practices for ways where improvements could be mad
To apply: Send your resume to Internships@NashvilleSports.com